Pro people: analysing, planning, negotiating, building relationships
Our current range of vacancies are listed within the left menu.
What we look for
Our people all bring their own unique talents to our team, but there are certain qualities that tend to mark out a Pro person.
If that's you, you will:
- Be someone who has plenty of energy and ambition and is keen to make their mark in a dynamic company
- Enjoy problem-solving and managing projects and have a real eye for technical detail
- Be good with people and at working as part of a team
A broad range of skills
Much of our work is project-based and an individual project can last anywhere from a few days to many years.
The breadth of our service means we employ professionals across many roles, including:
- Project managers and project office support
- Claims adjusters
- Insurance and reinsurance technicians
- Technical analysts
- Ledger account handlers
- Credit controllers
- Commutation experts
- Business managers
- Systems developers
- Business analysts
- HR professionals
Statutory Gender Pay Gap Statement
Click here to read Pro Insurance Solutions Ltd 2017 Statutory Gender Pay Gap Statement