A qualified accountant with almost 20 years in the insurance industry, Rosie has extensive experience in process improvement, system implementation and transformation. Having worked in both senior operational finance and business project-based roles, Rosie can quickly understand issues and the real impact of change.
Rosie’s project background includes: global transformations, system implementations, data warehouse projects, data migration and system decommissioning. Rosie is an effective problem solver with strong interpersonal skills, she builds trust easily and develops effective relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- FCCA fellow of the Association of Chartered Accountants
- Prince2 foundation
- Insurance Financial Operations from cash management to quarter close, including credit control
- Systems implementation including General Ledger, Underwriting and Claims Systems, Data Warehouse and Reconciliation tools
- Lloyd’s Syndicate and Company Market experience
- Outsource / Offshore Management
- Business Analysis and Process improvement
- Change Management
- Organisational Development and Transformations
- Team player, who communicates openly and with integrity
- Seeking continuous improvement to minimise inefficiency
- Leads by example