Helping you achieve easy, rapid access to new markets
What our clients are facing
Against the backdrop of a difficult global economic environment, our clients, and in particular, risk carriers, face a challenge in selecting and implementing the right risk distribution strategy. How they plan to access and manage their premium flow is vital to their success. Increasingly, this involves the establishment of new intermediaries.
Setting up intermediaries can be a complex and time-consuming process, involving:
- Corporate governance
- Systems & controls
- Permissions to trade and ongoing competence (e-learning, ABC)
- Skills & resources
- Access to clients
- Access to underwriting capital/markets
At Pro, we have worked with a number of clients to provide the strategic advice and hands-on operational support you need to get new intermediaries up and running quickly, efficiently and with minimum investment. We also use our technical consulting, compliance and audit capabilities to monitor the ongoing performance of intermediaries and coverholders.
What we do
Insurance distribution strategy and implementation
At Pro, we deliver services that comply with regulatory standards and have developed an approach to setting up Intermediaries (MGAs and Brokers) that aims to accelerate and control the whole process. We can help get your intermediary up and running and provide end-to-end processes and systems to support you.
We provide a front-office model for intermediaries:
- Premises, infrastructure & systems
- Standardized documentation package
- Framework for trading, including Procedures & Practices, Independent File review, risk, audit and compliance
We also have a back-office proposition for intermediaries:
- Processing from risk capture to settlement, with quality review and independent file review.
- Process monitoring, including contract certainty
- Management information tailored to each client’s needs
- Standardized procedures & practices
- Providing flexible, scalable support in areas like finance and compliance
- Systems platform (with flexible implementation approach)
- We provide a ready-made infrastructure through our virtual broker offering
The value we deliver
We work with ambitious clients, helping you achieve easier and more rapid access to new markets, avoiding the associated costs and time investment usually encountered in such ventures. Our depth of experience following the set up of our own operations enables us to help you identify potential pitfalls and reach effective solutions more readily.